Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly IN ALL (MESSIANIC KABBALAH) WISDOM, teaching and admonishing one another... (Col 3:16 MKJV)
By: LOPE COLUMNA
MESSIANIC-KABBALIST PASTOR GENERAL
The BRIDE OF CHRIST MINISTRY OF LIFE
WITH THE TWO GREAT MILESTONES IN THE HISTORY OF MAN AND THE UNIVERSE, WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW? WHAT DIRECTION IN LIFE SHOULD YOU BE GOING?
With the entry of the Voyager 1 spacecraft from Earth to the Interstellar Space (the 3rd Heaven), and the entry (revelation) of the TRUE RELIGION AND TRUE GOSPEL from Heaven to Earth, which happened at the same month, fulfilling the WILL OF GOD THE FATHER, what should we do now?
I suggest to every sincere Christian and Jew who are serious about their Salvation and Reward in the Kingdom of God: DON'T BE LEFT BEHIND in God's outpouring of His revelations from Heaven. Always read and study the BRIDE OF CHRIST'S revelatory articles posted here, and throughout the Internet. And if you want to be saved at the return of Christ, you should do the following actions, while you have the time:
PUT TO DEATH YOUR LUSTS, SEXUAL IMMORALITIES, FOUL SPEECHES, IDOLATRY, ETC.!
- Therefore, put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness (which is idolatry), (Col 3:5 MKJV)
- on account of which things' sake the wrath of God is coming on the sons of disobedience, (Col 3:6 MKJV)
- Now also put off all these things: anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, shameful speech out of your mouth. (Col 3:8 MKJV)
- Do not lie to one another, having PUT OFF THE OLD MAN with his deeds (Col 3:9 MKJV)
- ... PUT OFF THE OLD MAN with his deeds (Col 3:9 MKJV)
- For you ought to put off the old man (according to your way of living before) who is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, (Eph 4:22 MKJV)
- ...PUT ON THE NEW MAN, who is being renewed in (MESSIANIC KABBALAH) KNOWLEDGE after the image of his Creator, (Col 3:10 HNV)
- Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly IN ALL (MESSIANIC KABBALAH) WISDOM, teaching and admonishing one another... (Col 3:16 MKJV)
- Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender feelings of mercy, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, long-suffering, (Col 3:12 MKJV)
- forbearing one another and forgiving yourselves, if anyone has a complaint against any. As Christ forgave you, so also you do. (Col 3:13 MKJV)
- And above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfectness. (Col 3:14 MKJV)
- And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which you also are called in one body, and be thankful. (Col 3:15 MKJV)
- And everything, whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him. (Col 3:17 MKJV)
- If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. (1Cor 15:19 MKJV)
It is only the True Religion of Christ that can free us from the strong grasp of the material world, and elevate us to those of Heavenly Things. This means freeing ourselves from the grasp of the forbidden Tree of worldly Knowledge to that of the Tree of Life, which feeds us with the supernal Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom and Knowledge.
- But now Christ has risen from the dead... (1Cor 15:20 MKJV)
- If then you were raised with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ is sitting at the right hand of God. (Col 3:1 MKJV)
- Set your minds on what is above, not on what is on the Earth. (Col 3:2 HCSB)
- For our Citizenship is in Heaven, from which also we are looking for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, (Php 3:20 MKJV)
Copyright 2014, 2018 © LOPE COLUMNA