Every Human Being has the YETZER HARA (Hebrew for EVIL INCLINATION), which came from the forbidden Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. Because of the Sin of the First Adam, Yetzer Hara entered and now dwells in the psyche of every human being. Yetzer Hara is the ROOT-CAUSE of all rebellion against God and all the EVILS causing Death, Decay, and Destructions on Earth and all the Universe! It gives Satan (and all the Negative Forces) the access and right to deceive and influence YOU, and everybody else, to think and do evil things.Yetzer Hara is like a deadly cancer that is spreading to the whole body of a person. If allowed to continue then the person will die. It works in subtlety, and is a very strong force, such that a person is powerless to resist an evil thought or deed even though the person knows that it is evil, and he wanted to do good (Romans 7:15).
By: LOPE COLUMNA
MESSIANIC-KABBALIST, PASTOR GENERAL
The BRIDE OF CHRIST MINISTRY OF LIFE
The BRIDE OF CHRIST MINISTRY OF LIFE
God will never saved or allow someone to dwell in His Kingdom if he/she failed to decontaminate or cleanse himself/herself of this STRONG EVIL of YETZER HARA. Therefore, this evil and destructive Yetzer Hara must be eradicated from every person at all costs!
YOU ARE BEING CONTROLLED BY YETZER HARA LIKE A PUPPET!
Every Human Being is automatically controlled (like a puppet) by the Yetzer Hara and make him/her carnal to entertain evil and disobey the Laws and Commandments of God the Father (Romans 8:7-8, 7:15, 18-19).
- For I do not understand what I am doing, because I do not practice what I want to do, but I do what I hate. (Rom 7:15)
- For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) dwells no good thing. For TO WILL IS PRESENT WITH ME, BUT HOW TO PERFORM THAT WHICH IS GOOD I DO NOT FIND. (Rom 7:18 MKJV)
- For I DO NOT DO THE GOOD THAT I DESIRE; but the EVIL which I do not will, that I DO. (Rom 7:19 MKJV)
Christ confirmed the strength of Yetzer Hara in the flesh and the weakness of Yetzer haTov in the Spirit (Mathew 26:41, Mark 14:38).
- Stay awake and pray, so that you won't enter into temptation. The SPIRIT IS WILLING, but the FLESH IS WEAK. (Mat 26:41)
Anyone who wants to be saved, and be with God the Father, and Christ, must first look at his inner self, and say, "What a wretched man I am!"
- What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? (Rom 7:24)
- I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord!...(Rom 7:25)
- Admit our sins, ignorance, and weaknesses.
- Repent of our sins.
- Humble ourselves before God the Father.
- Accept Christ as our personal Savior.
- Study and internalize God's Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom, which is Christ Himself, in person.
Then we are given a fresh, clean slate. Next, we start and continue keeping God's Commandments, Judgments, and Statutes. And we must continue to study God's Messianic Kabbalah to acquire the Wisdom and Power to counteract the powerful deception, seduction, temptation, and wiles of the Yetzer hara. This is very vital to ward off the uncompromising Yetzer Hara attack. Otherwise, we will again fall victim to the returning enemy.
If we continue to hold on and overcome, then the Yetzer Hara will vaporize; and in place of it, the image and likeness of God are formed in us. Then at the return of the Bridegroom, we will become part of His BRIDE, and Eternal Life is granted to us, and we will be with the LORD forever and ever!
LET'S THANK GOD THE FATHER FOR OUR DELIVERANCE FROM YETZER HARA VIA CHRIST!
God the Father sent Jesus Christ to serve as our Savior by dying on the cross. The Eternal Death we deserved was replaced by Eternal Life because of the Blood Sacrifice of Christ. Therefore, we owed Great Gratitude to our Father => the God of all Grace and Mercy.
- You are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if the Spirit of God dwells in you. But IF ANYONE HAS NOT THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST, HE IS NONE OF HIS. (Rom 8:9 MKJV)
- And IF CHRIST IS IN YOU, INDEED THE BODY IS DEAD because of sin, but the Spirit is Life because of righteousness. (Rom 8:10 MKJV)
- For there is one God, and one Mediator between God and Men, the Man Messiah Yeshua, who gave Himself as a ransom for all...(1Tim 2:5-6 HNV)
One major effect when we sin, is that we disconnect ourselves from God. The Hebrew word mitzvah, usually translated as commandment, actually means connection! So, we can see here the great importance of obedience to God's Laws and Commandments. One way to connect ourselves back to God is to obey and perform His commandments. The first appearance of mitzvah (commandments) is found in Genesis 26:5.
- Because that Abraham obeyed My Voice, and kept My Charge, My Commandments (Mitzvah), My Statutes, and My Laws. (Gen 26:5 KJV)
YOU MUST KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THE PROPER DEFINITIONS OF GOOD AND EVIL
- STRONG MEAT belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to DISCERN BOTH GOOD AND EVIL. (Heb 5:14 KJV)
We must be sure about the proper knowledge and understanding of Good and Evil, because the Yetzer Hara can deceive us, making us think that Good is Evil, and Evil is Good. For in-depth explanations about the proper definitions of Good and Evil, go to the article: The Confusion of What is WRONG AND RIGHT, and the Interchange of What is GOOD AND EVIL.
SUMMARY: THE SALVATION PROCESS IS NOT ONLY FOR DISCUSSION; IT MUST BE EXPERIENCED PERSONALLY!
The subject of salvation should not be handled as mere topics or questions for Bible studies, sermons, discussions or debates. We must treat them as our personal experience. We must go an in-depth analysis and investigation of the indwelling of Yetzer Hara in our psyche, and then break into the cry of, "O wretched man that I am!"
Then we should acknowledge our serious need of Christ's sacrifice, death, resurrection, and mediation. Next, we should be grateful, and thank God the Father.
Continued on: BE SURE To Have God's Clear Definitions of What is RIGHT & WRONG. What Do You Mean, GOOD? What Do You Mean, EVIL? Avoid The Interchange of GOOD & EVIL.
Copyright 2016, 2017 © Lope Columna