The purpose of this article is to awaken and help those Billions of Christians and Jews to get out of the 3 rejected Groups that the King Messiah (Christ) will reject at His return. One of the NIGLEH (Outer) work of the genuine BRIDE OF CHRIST is to reduce the number of these Billions of Christians and Jews to the lowest number possible. Carefully check your spiritual status before it's too late! Which group are you in now? You should not belong to all of these three groups! If you do, you should strive to get out from all of these condemned groups. Redeem the short time remaining before it's too late!
By: LOPE COLUMNA
MESSIANIC-KABBALIST PASTOR GENERAL
The BRIDE OF CHRIST MINISTRY OF LIFE
We should thank God The Father for His Mercy and Generosity, for His abundant revelations of supernal truths from Heaven. The greatest revelation of them all is the Greatest Revelation of the End-Time -- the revelation of the TRUE GOSPEL of Christ, which is the Gospel of God's Messianic Kabbalah Wisdom (Romans 16:25-26). This is the Gospel that Christ taught to the Apostle Paul (Galatians 1:11-12).
For thousands of years, and because of sin, the Mysterious True Gospel of the True Religion of Christ was hidden from Mankind (Rom 16:25, 1Cor 2:7-10). This hiding of the True Gospel resulted to the developments and destructive influence of those many Pagan or Non-Jewish Religions of the World.
But, even the Jewish Religion and the Christian Religion that came from the original Jewish Church were corrupted; giving birth to the three groups of shallow Christians and Jews that are destined to be rejected by Christ at His return. Today, Billions of Christians and Jews belong to these deceived and rejected 3 groups.
To help people undeceive and purify themselves, to make them ready for the glorious return of the King Messiah, God The Father decided to reveal His True Gospel to the world in this End-Time (Romans 16:25-26). With these powerful supernal True Gospel revelations now made available, everyone is given the opportunity and armor (Messianic Knowledge and Wisdom) to ward off the wiles of the Devil and get out from these 3 rejected groups.
The three (3) deceived groups of Christians and Jews are the following:
1. THOSE WHO ARE NOT IMPRESSED WITH MIRACLES, BUT ARE ONLY AFTER THE BENEFITS AND COMFORTS OF THE CHRISTIAN AND JEWISH RELIGIONS.
- Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, YE SEEK ME, not because ye saw the miracles, but BECAUSE YE DID EAT OF THE LOAVES, AND WERE FILLED. (Joh 6:26 KJV)
ye seek me not because ye saw the miracles; of feeding so large a number with so small a quantity of food, and of healing them that needed it, Luk_9:11. Not but that they did regard the miracles of Christ, and concluded from thence he must be that prophet that was to come, and were for taking him by force, and proclaiming him king; but then they had a greater respect to their own worldly interest, and their carnal appetites, than to these, as follows:
but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled; they regarded their own bellies more than the honour and glory of Christ, and even than the good of their immortal souls, and the spiritual and eternal salvation of them: and it is to be feared that this is the case of too many who make a profession of religion; their view being their own worldly advantages, and not the spiritual and everlasting good of their souls, and the real interest of a Redeemer. – GILL
According to the Albert Barnes' Notes on the Bible:
Ye seek me, not because ... - The miracles which Jesus performed were proofs that he came from God. To seek him because they had seen them, and were convinced by them that he was the Messiah, would have been proper; but to follow Him (Christ) simply because their wants were supplied was mere selfishness of a gross kind. Yet, alas! many seek religion from no better motive than this. They suppose that it will add to their earthly happiness, or they seek only to escape from suffering or from the convictions of conscience, or they seek for heaven only as a place of enjoyment, and regard religion as valuable only for this. All this is mere selfishness.
Religion does not forbid our regarding our own happiness, or seeking it in any proper way; but when this is the only or the prevailing motive, it is evident that we have never yet sought God aright. We are aiming at the loaves and fishes, and not at the honor of God and the good of his Kingdom; and if this is the only or the main motive of our entering the church, we cannot be Christians. -- BARNES
2. THOSE WHO BELIEVED THEIR HUMANISTIC PASTORS MORE THAN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST! THEY DESIRE HONOR FROM MEN, INSTEAD OF THE HONOR FROM GOD!
The Christians and Jews that belong to this 2nd group are those that listened more to their humanistic Pastors, Priests, and Rabbis, instead of listening to Jesus Christ. A proof of this is that, even if you show them the Scriptures or the very Words of Jesus Christ from the Bible, they will not just accept or believe the Scriptures! Why? Because they are not according to what their Pastors and Churches teach
For example, many Christians believe that just by believing in Jesus Christ, they are already saved; quoting the popular verse of John 3:16. So, they hang their beliefs and faith on this verse, going away in comfort, forgetting what manner of persons they are (James 1:23-24).
Another example is that many Christians believed that the Ten Commandments or the LAW OF GOD are already done away as taught by mainstream Churches and their Pastors. Yet, Christ says the opposite (Matthew 5:1-18).
- Do not think that I have come to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to destroy but to fulfill. (Mat 5:17 MKJV)
- For truly I say to you, Till the Heaven and the Earth pass away, not one jot or one tittle shall in any way pass from the Law until all is fulfilled. (Mat 5:18 MKJV)
- But as I told you, you've seen Me, and yet YOU DO NOT BELIEVE. (Joh 6:36)
Why do these religious Christians and Jews cannot believe Christ's messages and teachings? The reason is because they are under the strong grasp of their False Religion which desires the honor and praise from men, rather than the honor and praise from the LORD God.
- For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God. (Joh 12:43 KJV)
- "I did tell you and you don't believe," Jesus answered them. (Joh 10:25)
- But you don't believe because you are not My sheep. (Joh 10:26)
- How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only? (Joh 5:44 KJV)
How can ye believe, which receive honor, etc. - The grand obstacle to the salvation of the scribes and Pharisees was their pride, vanity, and self-love. They lived on each other’s praise. If they had acknowledged Christ as the only teacher, they must have given up the good opinion of the multitude; and they chose rather to lose their souls than to forfeit their reputation among men! This is the ruin of millions. They would be religious, if religion and worldly honor were connected; but as the kingdom of Christ is not of this world, and their hearts and souls are wedded to the earth, they will not accept the salvation which is offered to them on these terms - Deny thyself: take up thy cross, and follow Me. It is no wonder that we never find persons making any progress in religion who mix with the world, and in any respect regulate their conduct by its anti-Christian customs, maxims, and fashions.
- I receive not honour from men. (Joh 5:41 KJV)
- A person is a Jew who is one inwardly, and circumcision is of the heart--by the Spirit, not the letter. His praise is not from men but from God. (Rom 2:29)
- Do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? So whoever wants to be the world's friend becomes God's enemy. (Jas 4:4)
- And He said to them, You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. (Luk 16:15 MKJV)
The 3rd group of rejected Christians and Jews are those that are very impressed by Miracles and Prophecies fulfilled. This is quite the opposite of the first group that is not impressed with Miracles.
This 3rd group is so obsessed with miracles (signs and wonders) and prophecies that they blindly follow almost everyone that performs these kinds of magical talents and abilities.
- ...didn't we prophesy in Your name, drive out demons in Your name, and do many miracles in Your name?' (Mat 7:22)
- If a prophet or someone who has dreams arises among you and proclaims a sign or wonder to you, (Deu 13:1)
- and that sign or wonder he has promised you comes about, but he says, 'Let us follow other gods,' which you have not known, 'and let us worship them,' (Deu 13:2)
- do not listen to that prophet's words or to that dreamer. For the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and all your soul. (Deu 13:3)
- You must follow the LORD your God and fear Him. You must keep His commands and listen to His voice; you must worship Him and remain faithful to Him. (Deu 13:4)
- That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he has urged rebellion against the LORD your God...to turn you from the way the LORD your God has commanded you to walk. You must purge the evil from you. (Deu 13:5)
"I DO NOT KNOW YOU!" DEPART FROM ME, YOU WORKERS OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS!
- He (Christ) shall say, I TELL YOU, I DO NOT KNOW YOU; from where you are. Depart from Me, all WORKERS OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS! (Luk 13:27 MKJV)
- There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth when you will see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the Kingdom of God, and yourselves being thrust out. (Luk 13:28 MKJV)
- My sheep hear My voice, I know them, and they follow Me. (Joh 10:27)
- I give them eternal life, and they will never perish--ever! No one will snatch them out of My hand. (Joh 10:28)
- And they will come from the East and the West, and from the North and the South, and will recline in the Kingdom of God. (Luk 13:29 MKJV)
NOTE: Bible verses used in this article is based on the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB). If not, the other quoted translation is indicated.
Don Lee Bunner YAP > THE BIG DIVIDE THAT EXIST TODAY.......HOWEVER THE SEEDS WERE SEWN LONG AGO.....
Merlinda Motilla Sir lope, what are the 3 religion reject by christ? D po kasi makita cp lang po gamit ko sa fb...
Lope Columna Click the article link. The answer to your question is explained in that article.http://columna-messianic.blogspot.com/.../true-religion...
Arlene Aguilar True talaga, up to now many seek Jesus Christ just for miracles only, without miracles, people questioned the ability of Jesus Christ, sad to say that many considered God to be a Genie-like God.