If Man fails to subject himself to the First Law of Theodoxazo, then he automatically falls down to the 2nd Law of Theodoxazo. This happens when Man fails to glorify GOD and to thank Him. Therefore, Man's mind is now darkened, and is filled with all nonsense. Yet, they would not admit this truth, still thinking that they are wise. By this deceived reasoning, they make themselves FOOLS (Romans 1:22)!
By: LOPE COLUMNA
Messianic-Kabbalist Executive Director
COLUMNA MESSIANIC RESEARCH
COLUMNA MESSIANIC RESEARCH
The DESTRUCTIVE EFFECTS OF THE 2ND LAW OF THEODOXAZO
Just believing in GOD, or just knowing that there is a God is not enough. The Demons also believed in GOD, and they also knew that He is a very powerful GOD of Justice, and they tremble before Him (James 2:19)!
- Their thinking became nonsense, and their senseless minds were darkened. Claiming to be wise, THEY BECAME FOOLS. (Rom 1:22)
HUMAN MIND DARKENED AND SUBJECTED TO IMMORAL DECISIONS AND ACTIONS
Man continues to go down the Pit because he does not appreciate GOD. They removed the name of God, or the involvement of God, in their Scientific Endeavors, Technological Achievements, Educational Systems, Political & Legal Systems, Sports & Entertainment, and Business Norms & Practices. They forbade prayer and the Ten Commandments from their schools.
- And because they did not think it worthwhile to have God in their knowledge, God delivered them over to a worthless mind to do what is morally wrong. (Rom 1:28)
The 2nd Law of Theodoxazo empowers the negative influence of the egoistic Yetzer Hara (Evil Inclination) that resides in the psyche of every human being. So, almost all human beings became slaves under the power and control of the Yetzer Hara; filling him with all unrighteousness, negative & impure emotions, evil thoughts, and destructive attitudes.
- They are filled with all unrighteousness, evil, greed, and wickedness. They are full of envy, murder, disputes, deceit, and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, arrogant, proud, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, and unmerciful. (Rom 1:29-31)
- Although they know full well God's just sentence -- that those who practice such things deserve to die -- they not only do them, but even applaud others who practice them. (Rom 1:32)
THE WAY THAT SEEMS RIGHT, BUT THE END IS DEATH!
The effects of such corrupt mindsets and decisions are terrible and horrific, leading man to the path of destruction and death! The minds of men then became worthless and they are now engaged in, and enjoy pleasures and satisfaction in their material successes and the glory of men. But without the Glory of God, these material successes only lead them to idolatry, immorality, and death!
Their definitions of right and wrong are now based on their man-made laws and humanistic ideas. As long as it is legal, it is not wrong, so they assumed. They are now basing their way of life to the laws of men, not to the laws of God which are more binding and without escape. So, man thinks that he is doing right in all these things, but the Bible says that all these things only lead to the direction of destruction and death (Proverbs 14:12, 16:25).
- There is a way which seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. (Pro 14:12)
- There is a way which seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. (Pro 16:25)
YOU ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE!
The people whose jobs and career are involve in the research, education, dissemination, and applications of Science and Technologies are without excuse if they don't acknowledge God and glorify Him. These include the astronomers, scientists, physicists, biologists, university professors, instructors, technical writers, design engineers, application engineers, maintenance people, technicians, machine operators, seamen, construction workers, medical workers, sales people, marketing and advertising people, etc. Almost everybody!
- From the creation of the world His invisible attributes, that is, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what He has made. As a result, people are without excuse. (Rom 1:20)