The "FORMER" teachings we learned in the past were only under the classifications of "PARTIAL (INCOMPLETE), seeing in the glass darkly, peering through a mist, cloudy picture in a mirror, and the like. We can compare these "FORMER" teachings to the analog type of Radio Technology.
Similar to the old Radio Technology, the OLD BIBLE TEACHINGS ARE IN ANALOG, that’s why it is oftentimes confusing, subject to human interference (interpretations), which lead to doctrinal errors and deceptions.
- Therefore leaving the doctrine of the first principles of Messiah, let us press on to perfection -- not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works, of faith toward God, (Heb 6:1 HNV)
MESSIANIC KABBALAH HOLDS THE PERFECT AND COMPLETE BIBLE KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM!
We are commanded by the Bible to discard the old, partial, and unclear understanding of the Bible. Now that the perfect or complete Messianic Kabbalah revelations are here, we are commanded to throw away our previous beliefs and understanding of the Bible! And these even include those prophecies or inspired messages that we heard from our former leaders. I said "former" in the sense that they are dead already, or their inspired teaching have passed away with them. During their time, when they are still alive, their inspired messages are appropriate. But now, there are lots of new revelations that make those former revelations as childlike or childish!
- When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. (1Co 13:11 KJV)
- For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when the PERFECT thing comes, then that which is in part will be caused to cease. (1Cor 13:9-10 MKJV)
PERFECT = TELEIOS (G5046). Complete (in various applications of labor, growth, mental and moral character, etc.). Completeness: of full age.
According to John Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible:
But when that which is perfect is come,.... When perfect knowledge of God, of Christ, and of the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven shall take place... "the children of men shall attain to דעה שלימה, "perfect knowledge"; which is what the apostle refers to here:
and then that which is in part, shall be done away: the imperfection of knowledge shall be removed; the imperfect manner of communicating knowledge, and of receiving and acquiring it, will cease: thus the apostle explains what he means by the cessation and failing of knowledge, and prophecy; not that knowledge itself will be no more, and a state of ignorance and darkness succeed; but imperfect knowledge will vanish away, or rather will be perfected, or be swallowed up in perfect knowledge; the imperfection of it will disappear; and it will be no more taught and received in part; the whole of truth will be clearly known. -- GILL
A NEW MINDSET IS NEEDED TO RECEIVE THE PERFECT KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM OF MESSIANIC KABBALAH!
- No one patches an old garment with unshrunk cloth, because the patch pulls away from the garment and makes the tear worse. (Mat 9:16)
- And no one puts new wine into old wineskins. Otherwise, the skins burst, the wine spills out, and the skins are ruined. But they put new wine into fresh wineskins, and both are preserved. (Mat 9:17)
Spiritually, our mindset and attitude must also be converted to a "digital format" for us to receive the Kabbalistic ("digital") messages that God is now broadcasting from heaven to earth.
- Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus. (Php 2:5 KJV)
- ...we have the mind of Christ. (1Co 2:16)
- Let the wicked one abandon his way, and the sinful one his thoughts; let him return to the LORD, so He may have compassion on him, and to our God, for He will freely forgive. (Isa 55:7)
- For My thoughts are not your thoughts, and your ways are not My ways." This is the LORD's declaration. "For as heaven is higher than earth, so My ways are higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts. (Isa 55:8-9)
Perfection is really the goal and mission of the True Church, which is in the state of Her Perfection She is called the BRIDE OF CHRIST (Ephesians 4:12-13).
- for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the Ministry, for the edifying (building) of the Body of Christ. (Eph 4:12 MKJV)
- And this until we all come into the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a Full-grown man, to the measure of the stature of the Fullness of Christ; (Eph 4:13 MKJV)
< PREVIOUS: LEAVE NOW THE EARTHLY BASICS. If You Are With Christ, Seek Those Things That Are Above! Because True Religion And Living Faith Now Crossed The Earthly Domain, and is Now Above in The Heavenly Domain!
NOTE: Bible verses used in this article is based on the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB). If not, the other quoted translation is indicated.
1. Federal Communications Commission, Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau
2. HOWSTUFF WORKS
Copyright 2011, 2018 © Lope Columna