The proper observance of the weekly 7th DAY SABBATH (Saturday) is one of the misunderstood and disobeyed commands of God in the Bible. Yes, even the Sabbath-observant Jews have a controversy with Jesus Christ (the LORD of the Sabbath), about its proper observance (Matthew 12:1-2, 10-14)! Today, many Christians, Pastors, Priests, and Churches are deceived to think that Christ abolished the weekly Sabbath by His controversy with the Jews! They don't know that there are 2 weekly Sabbaths: 1) The Sabbath of the LORD. 2) The Sabbath of the Jews.
By: LOPE COLUMNA
The Only Preacher of The Kabbalistic TRUE GOSPEL of God's Kingdom
The Only Preacher of The Kabbalistic TRUE GOSPEL of God's Kingdom
The BRIDE OF CHRIST MINISTRY OF LIFE
Many Christians and their Pastors are deceived to think that Christ abolished the Sabbath by His controversy with the Jews! They committed this GREAT ERROR because they don't know the Kabbalistic Scriptures and the Power of God (Matthew 22:29).
- Jesus answered them, "YOU ARE DECEIVED, BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW THE SCRIPTURES OR THE POWER OF GOD. (Mat 22:29 HCSB)
Almost all Christians and Jews, with their Pastors, Priests, Rabbis, and their Churches don't know that there are two (2) weekly Sabbaths mentioned in the Bible:
1. The SABBATH OF THE LORD (Genesis 2:2-3, Exodus 20:10, Leviticus 19:20, 23:3).
- Ye shall KEEP MY SABBATHS, and reverence my Sanctuary: I AM THE LORD. (Lev 19:30 KJV)
- Christ said unto them, THE SABBATH WAS MADE FOR MAN, and not Man for the Sabbath: Therefore, the Son of Man is Lord also of the Sabbath. (Mark 2:27-28 KJV)
In other words, the LORD'S SABBATH was made for the benefit of Mankind, that is, to INFUSE SPIRITUAL ENERGY to all of Mankind and God's Physical Creation (Mark 2:27-28). Thus, the Sabbath of the LORD assures the continuous blessed existence of Mankind and the Whole Universe with Holiness, Pure Good, and Eternal Life (Mark 3:4-5, Luke 6:9, Matthew 12:12).
This supernal Sabbath of the LORD is taught only by the True Religion of Christ Jesus => The SUPERNAL JUDAISM from the Tree of Life. As the LORD OF THE SABBATH, Christ demonstrated the importance of the supernal Sabbath to Man's Life and continuous sustenance (Mark 2:27-28, Luke 6:1-11)!
Ignoring, disobeying, or polluting the LORD'S 7th-Day weekly SABBATH and the Annual Sabbaths resulted to the grievous disasters and curses to Mankind (Exodus 20:24-26)!
- Because THEY HAD...POLLUTED MY SABBATHS, and their eyes were after their Fathers' idols. (Eze 20:24 KJV)
- Wherefore I GAVE THEM ALSO STATUTES THAT WERE NOT GOOD, and JUDGMENTS WHEREBY THEY SHOULD NOT LIVE; (Eze 20:25 KJV)
- And I POLLUTED THEM IN THEIR OWN GIFTS, IN THAT THEY CAUSED TO PASS THROUGH THE FIRE ALL THAT OPENETH THE WOMB, that I might make them desolate, to the end that THEY MIGHT KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD. (Eze 20:26 KJV)
- For just as the NEW HEAVENS and the NEW EARTH, which I will make, will endure before Me"--the LORD's declaration -- so will your offspring and your name endure. (Isa 66:22 HCSB)
- ALL MANKIND WILL COME TO WORSHIP ME, from one New Moon to another, and FROM ONE SABBATH TO ANOTHER, says the LORD. (Isa 66:23 HCSB)
- For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that KEEP MY SABBATHS, and choose the things that please me, and TAKE HOLD OF MY COVENANT; (Isa 56:4 KJV)
- Even UNTO THEM WILL I GIVE IN MINE HOUSE AND WITHIN MY WALLS A PLACE AND A NAME BETTER THAN OF SONS AND OF DAUGHTERS: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off. (Isa 56:5 KJV)
- Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, EVERY ONE THAT KEEPETH THE SABBATH FROM POLLUTING IT, and taketh hold of My Covenant; (Isa 56:6 KJV)
- EVEN THEM WILL I BRING TO MY HOLY MOUNTAIN, AND MAKE THEM JOYFUL IN MY HOUSE of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices [shall be] accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. (Isa 56:7 KJV)
- As long as it (the Land) lieth desolate it shall rest; because IT DID NOT REST IN YOUR SABBATHS, when ye dwelt upon it. (Lev 26:35 KJV)
- The man…told the Jews that it was Jesus who had made him whole. And therefore the Jews persecuted Jesus and sought to kill Him, because He had done these things on the Sabbath day. (Joh 5:15-16 MKJV)
- But Jesus answered them, MY FATHER WORKS [SPIRITUALLY] UNTIL NOW, AND I WORK. (Joh 5:17 MKJV)
- Then, because of this, the Jews sought the more to kill Him, because He (Christ)…had broken the (JEWISH) SABBATH… (Joh 5:18 MKJV)
- On a Sabbath, He passed through the grainfields. His disciples were picking heads of grain, rubbing them in their hands, and eating them. (Luk 6:1)
- But some of the Pharisees said, "Why are you doing what is not lawful on the Sabbath?" (Luk 6:2)
- Jesus answered them, "Haven't you read what David and those who were with him did when he was hungry-- how he entered the house of God, and took and ate the sacred bread, which is not lawful for any but the priests to eat? He even gave some to those who were with him." (Luk 6:3-4)
- Then He told them, "The Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath." (Luk 6:5)
- On another Sabbath He entered the synagogue and was teaching. A man was there whose right hand was paralyzed. (Luk 6:6)
- The scribes and Pharisees were watching Him closely, to see if He would heal on the Sabbath, so that they could find a charge against Him. (Luk 6:7)
- But He knew their thoughts and told the man with the paralyzed hand, "Get up and stand here." So he got up and stood there. (Luk 6:8)
- Then Jesus said to them, "I ask you: is it lawful on the Sabbath to do good or to do evil, to save life or to destroy it?" (Luk 6:9)
- After looking around at them all, He told him, "Stretch out your hand." He did so, and his hand was restored. (Luk 6:10)
- They, however, were filled with rage and started discussing with one another what they might do to Jesus. (Luk 6:11)
We can clearly see that there is no disagreement between Christ and the Jews about the subject of which Day should the 7th Day Sabbath be observed (Luke 4:16, 31, 6:6, 13:10, Mark 6:2). It is only in the proper applications and the manner of how the weekly Sabbath is to be observed, that there are disagreements.
Today, this 7th Day Sabbath corresponds to our Saturday, not Sunday.
SUMMARY: Christ abolished the Sabbath of the Jews, NOT THE SABBATH OF THE LORD. Thus, Christ demonstrated the proper way to observe the Sabbath, which is more of the higher Spiritual aspects and dimension (Mark 3:4, Luke 6:9). This is in contrast with how the fallen racial Jews observed their weekly Sabbath, which is more of the literal and physical.
Continue on Part 4: CHRIST => The LORD OF THE SABBATH, Rejects Everyone Who Does Not Understand and Observe God's 7th Day Sabbath Command, as He Did!
Copyright © 2016, 2017 LOPE COLUMNA
From the Group: God's Creation and Promises
Elena Domingo Ummm...thats a very good Question Pastor Peter to answer by Mr god chosen end -time messenger and bible explainer.Lope Calumna..