When we do things that are pleasing in GOD's sight then GOD transforms Climate Change for our blessings and benefits. The rains will drop down like a dew, and as a small rain to water our crops, vegetables, and plants. In contrast, when we displeased GOD by disobeying His commands and going away from Him, then He transforms Climate Change to punish us, or to awaken us from our sins. God created, owns, and controls the Heavens and the Earth, which are the machinery in the Climate Change processes.
ENERGY-CLIMATE WORLD CHALLENGE INITIATIVE
COLUMNA MESSIANIC RESEARCH CENTER
The TWO KINDS OF CLIMATE CHANGE:
In truth, we cannot avoid Climate Change. Man is living in a climate environment that is open and subject to changes. The change can be Good or Bad for man depending on his actions and attitude relative to God's Laws and Commandments.
This means that Climate Change could be either for Life or for Death, for productive or destructive energy, for blessings or curses, for healing or diseases, for punishment or mercy. This all depends upon whether we obey or disobey God, or whether we break or keep His Covenant.
For example, during the Exodus, CLIMATE CHANGE protected the Israelites in Egypt and in their 40 years sojourn in the desert. But Climate Change destroyed the whole nation of Egypt!
GOD MANIPULATES CLIMATE CHANGE FOR PUNISHMENT, BLESSINGS, OR MERCY
The windstorm comes from its chamber, and the cold from the driving north winds. Ice is formed by the breath of God, and watery expanses are frozen. He saturates clouds with moisture; He scatters His lightning through them. (Job 37:9-11)
- They swirl about, turning round and round at His direction, accomplishing everything He commands them over the surface of the inhabited world. (Job 37:12)
- He causeth it to come, whether FOR CORRECTION, or FOR HIS LAND, or FOR MERCY. (Job 37:13 KJV)
- For He makes waterdrops evaporate; they distill the rain into its mist, which the clouds pour out and shower abundantly on mankind. (Job 36:27-28)
- Look, He spreads His lightning around Him and covers the depths of the sea. For He judges the Nations with these; He gives food in abundance. (Job 36:30-31)
- He covers His hands with LIGHTNING and commands it to hit its mark. The THUNDER DECLARES HIS PRESENCE; the cattle also, the approaching STORM. For by them judgeth He the people; He giveth meat in abundance. (Job 36:32-33)
- For the land which has drunk the rain that comes often on it, and brings forth a crop suitable for them for whose sake it is also tilled, receives blessing from God. (Heb 6:7 HNV)
- But these people have stubborn and rebellious hearts. They have turned aside and have gone away. (Jer 5:23)
- They have not said to themselves: Let's fear the LORD our God, who gives the rain, both early and late, in its season, who guarantees to us the fixed weeks of the harvest. (Jer 5:24)
- Behold, the LORD will come with FIRE, and with His chariots like a WHIRLWIND, to render His anger with fury, and His rebuke with flames of fire. (Isa 66:15 KJV)
- For by fire and by His sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. (Isa 66:16 KJV)
- I also withheld the rain from you... I sent rain on one city but no rain on another. One field received rain while a field with no rain withered. (Amo 4:7)
- Your guilty acts have diverted these things from you. Your sins have withheld My bounty from you, (Jer 5:25)
- When the skies are shut and there is no rain because they have sinned against You... (2Ch 6:26)
- If I close the sky so there is no rain... (2Ch 7:13)
- ...I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it. (Isa 5:6 KJV)
- The ground is cracked since no rain has fallen on the land. The farmers are ashamed; they cover their heads. (Jer 14:4)
- Even the doe in the field gives birth and abandons her fawn since there is no grass. Wild donkeys stand on the barren heights panting for air like jackals. Their eyes fail because there are no green plants. (Jer 14:5-6)
- Their nobles send their servants for water. They go to the cisterns; they find no water; their containers return empty. They are ashamed and humiliated; they cover their heads. (Jer 14:3)
- Can any of the worthless idols of the nations bring rain? Or can the skies alone give showers? Are You not the LORD our God? We therefore put our hope in You, for YOU HAVE DONE ALL THESE THINGS. (Jer 14:22)
Yes, the ONLY ACTION TO STOP CLIMATE CLIMATE DISASTERS IS TO STOP SINNING, not by any Climate March and Rallies, not planting trees, not by any protocol, not by UN Summits and agreements or any other human means!
- If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; (2Ch 7:13 KJV)
- If my people, which are called by my name, SHALL HUMBLE THEMSELVES, and pray, and SEEK MY FACE, and TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. (2Ch 7:14 KJV)
- Ask the LORD for rain in the season of spring rain. The LORD makes the rain clouds, and He will give them showers of rain and crops in the field for everyone. (Zec 10:1)
- But if you will not listen to Me, and will not do all these commandments, (Lev 26:14 MKJV)
- and if you shall despise My statutes, or if your soul hates My judgments, so that you will not do all My commandments, so that you break My covenant; (Lev 26:15 MKJV)
- I will also do this to you: I will even appoint terror over you, consumption, and burning fever, consuming the eyes and causing sorrow of heart. And you shall sow your seed in vain... (Lev 26:16 MKJV)
- ... I will punish you seven times more for your sins. (Lev 26:18 MKJV)
- And I will break the pride of your power, and I will make your heaven like iron and your earth like bronze. (Lev 26:19 MKJV)
- And your strength shall be spent in vain. For your land shall not yield its increase, neither shall the trees of the field yield their fruits. (Lev 26:20 MKJV)
- I will also send wild beasts among you, who shall bereave you. And I will destroy your cattle, and make you few. And your highways shall be deserted. (Lev 26:22 MKJV)
- For, lo, He that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The LORD, The God of Hosts, is His Name. (Amo 4:13 KJV)
NOTE: Bible verses used in this article is based on the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB). If not, the quoted translation is indicated.
From Climate Progress
Lou Pintada Oh, my god. Thats hilarious. Where can I get more craziness like that? Like · 5 ·
Columna Energy @Lou Pintada, your "hilarious" comment is one of the very cause of the worsening Climate Change disasters. Like · 1
Robert Falk LOL then why is it God always punishes the red states the most? Like · 3
Thomas Brown Please stop making me see this ever. It makes me equally sad, angry and bored simultaneously. Like · 2
Thomas Brown Why is your God so MEAN? I'd like to smack his botty! Like · 2
Columna Energy @Thomas Brown. If you are angry, God is more ANGRY; the worsening Climate Change disasters are proofs.
Lou Pintada LOL, keep it up! I'm rolling on the floor here. OMFG!! Like · 1
Cynthia Lindner Can't argue with cray cray, things can change for the better if you pray pray, just as long as you leave a smaller carbon footprint too.