God saw all the sins that are abomination to Him. Then He strikes the earth using Climate Change to punish and destroy the wicked society that neglects, and even oppressed the poor.
By: LOPE COLUMNASODOM AND GOMMORAH OPPRESSED THE POOR AND NEEDY
Messianic-Kabbalist Pastor GeneralThe BRIDE OF CHRIST MINISTRY OF LIFE
- Then the LORD said, "The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is immense, and their sin is extremely serious. I will go down to see if what they have done justifies the cry that has come up to Me. If not, I will find out. (Gen 18:20-21)
- This was the iniquity of ... Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, plenty of food, and comfortable security, but didn't support the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before Me, so I removed them when I saw this. (Eze 16:49-50)
- ...Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them committed sexual immorality and practiced perversions, just as they did, and serve as an example by undergoing the punishment of eternal fire. (Jude 1:7)
- Then the LORD rained burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah from the LORD out of the sky. He overthrew these cities, the entire plain, all the inhabitants of the cities, and whatever grew on the ground. (Gen 19:24-25)
- ... He reduced the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to ashes and condemned them to ruin, making them an example to those who were going to be ungodly. (2Pe 2:6)
- I overthrew some of you as I overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah, and you were like a burning stick snatched from a fire, yet you did not return to Me -- the LORD's declaration. (Amo 4:11)
STOP THE OPPRESSION OF THE POOR PEOPLE
- Thus saith the LORD; ...deliver him that is spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor, lest my fury go out like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings. (Jer 21:12 KJV)
- A poor man that oppresseth the weak is like a sweeping rain which leaveth no food. (Pro 28:3 JPS)
- This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him and saved him from all his troubles. (Psa 34:6)
- Because of the oppression of the afflicted and the groaning of the poor, I will now rise up," says the LORD... (Psa 12:5)
GOVERNMENT LEADERS ARE PLUNDERING THE POOR!
- The LORD brings this charge against the elders and leaders of His people: "You have devastated the vineyard. The plunder from the poor is in your houses. (Isa 3:14)
- Why do you crush My people and grind the faces of the poor?" says the Lord GOD of Hosts. (Isa 3:15)
- He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor. (Psa 72:4 KJV)
HERE ARE THE RIGHT THINGS TO DO
- You must not act unjustly when rendering judgment. Do not be partial to the poor or give preference to the rich; judge your neighbor fairly. (Lev 19:15)
- Do not oppress a hired hand who is poor and needy, whether one of your brothers or one of the foreigners residing within a town in your land. (Deu 24:14)
- You are to pay him his wages each day before the sun sets, because he is poor and depends on them. Otherwise he will cry out to the LORD against you, and you will be held guilty. (Deu 24:15)
- Open your mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy. (Pro 31:9 MKJV)
NOTE: Bible verses used in this article is based on the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB). If not, the quoted translation is mentioned.