NOTE: Nothing happens in this world, either good or evil, without the express permission and divine purpose of the Creator God.
As Man continue to corrupt and damage God's Earth, God Himself will use the resulting destructive Climate Change to Execute Judgment on Mankind. Measure for Measure. Whatever you sow, you shall reap.
- For the LORD will execute judgment on all flesh with His fiery sword, and many will be slain by the LORD. (Isa 66:16)
- Look up to the Heavens, and look at the Earth beneath; for the Heavens will vanish like smoke, the Earth will wear out like a garment, and its inhabitants will die in like manner. But My salvation will last forever, and My righteousness will never be shattered. (Isa 51:6)
- Behold, the Name of the LORD comes from far away, burning with His anger, and in thick rising smoke. His lips are full of indignation, and His tongue is as a devouring fire. (Isa 30:27 HNV)
- His breath is as an overflowing stream (floods) that reaches even to the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of destruction; and a bridle that leads to ruin will be in the jaws of the peoples. (Isa 30:28 HNV)
- Our God comes, and He is not silent; a fire shall devour before Him, and it shall be very stormy all around Him. (Psa 50:3 MKJV)
- He shall call to the Heavens from above, and to the Earth, so that He may judge His people. (Psa 50:4 MKJV)
- You cause judgment to be heard from Heaven; the Earth feared and was still, when God arose to judgment, to save all the meek of the Earth. (Psa 76:8-9 MKJV)
- When I choose a time, I will judge fairly. When the Earth and all its inhabitants shake, I am the One who steadies its pillars. (Psa 75:2-3)
- For promotion cometh neither from the East, nor from the West, nor from the South. But God is the Judge: He putteth down one, and setteth up another. (Psa 75:6-7 KJV)
- I will come to you in judgment, and I will be ready to witness against sorcerers and adulterers; against those who swear falsely; against those who oppress the widow and the fatherless, and cheat the wage earner; and against those who deny justice to the foreigner. They do not fear Me," says the LORD of Hosts. (Mal 3:5)
- For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, and the wine is red; it is full of mixture; and he poureth out of the same: but the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them. (Psa 75:8 KJV)
- Because you have kept My command to endure, I will also keep you from the hour of testing that is going to come over the whole world to test those who live on the Earth. (Rev 3:10)
NOTE: Bible verses used in this article is based on the Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB). If not, the quoted translation is mentioned.